- This event has passed.
- Does your organization know what it knows?
- Does it know what it does not know?
- Do you know what knowledge is critical to your business
- and what are the risks of losing it?
- Does the knowledge walk out the door when some employees leave or retire?
- Are you wasting time and efforts solving problems over and over again?
- Do you systematically learn from your mistakes and successes?
- Do people or departments keep their knowledge to themselves?
- These are just some of the common problems that knowledge management (KM) can help to overcome.
- If you are interested in learning more about KM and to find solutions to your challenges,
- join us for this breakfast talk!
Are you fully taking advantage of your organizational knowledge?
November 23, 2011 @ 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
In collaboration with :
Location: Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Center Lotus suite 11 – Level 22
Time & Date: Wednesday 23rd November from 8am to 9.30am – registration starts at 7.30am
Price : 700THB for FTCC members / 900THB for non-members (incl. breakfast)